Wednesday 4 November 2015

What's next

   


      I've been looking at all the beautiful work done by artists using the Quixel suite and been getting really inspired and am looking forward to jumping into the software. I know there's going to be a learning curve just like what I'm experiencing with MAX, but I'm really looking forward to the challenges.

      For the next step within MAX I plan on farther familiarizing myself with the interface and what the software is capable of. I hope to be able to create some kind of weapon that's a little more complex than the "barrel" that I made the other day. I hope to have this step done as soon as possible.

       I have to work diligently and be efficient in the use of my time over the next week. I lost a lot of time over the last few weeks battling a bad sinus infection (at least I believe it to be a sinus infection) I have finally had enough and made a doctors appointment for Friday in hopes to get something to help relieve the symptoms.


Until my next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment